January 09, 2009

New Year!

My little brother and I !

What a doll!

Playing around with my new camera!



Grandma TT loving on Ethan Christmas Day!


My new workout machine! I am working out
pretty hard!




I think that I have waited long enough for my next post! I can't believe that it has been over 3 months! Well a lot has happened since my last post. We finished our bathroom and have started on our addition, which is coming right along! Christmas time has come and gone, which is a little sad because it is my favorite holiday! I love to spend time with family and friends around a big table of junk food! Ethan's first Christmas was all I could have hoped for. We got plenty of pictures of him for the scrapbooks and also video to watch in the years to come! Jared got me some pretty fantastic gifts that I use daily! An elliptical machine and a NEW camera! I added some pictures of Ethan who will be six months old this Monday! Man when people tell you time flies they are right! He is growing bigger by the minute! He has started moving across the floor, so we have to really watch him!





No comments: