January 15, 2009

Another week of new things!

This is Ethan with his new walker! His feet don't touch but he loves it anyway. He gets in it an his little feet move like crazy!



So I was messing around with the set up of my blog and I put one of our wedding pictures up! It cracks me up how big it is! It is one of my favorite pictures so I am going to leave it! Ethan had his 6 month well baby visit on Tuesday and everything is wonderful with him! He is 15 lbs which I can't believe, he is just getting so big! He can sit up with some support and now he is trying to crawl! We taped him scooting and it is so cute! I am going to post it when I download the video later today! Something Ethan has been doing since he was like 3 months is grab his pacifer and put it in his mouth all by himself! Well the other day I put him in the car and I had no idea where his pacifer was. When I went to take him out he had it in his mouth! I was like where did that come from!


Yesterday I had lunch with a high school friend Audrey! We ate at Panera Bread which was really good! I had never been there before so it was something exciting and new! I got my pampered chef stuff yesterday, so I went crazy! I wanted to make ravoli but I didn't have enough time. I guess I will use my pastry cutter another day! I did how ever get to use my potato masher which worked very very well!
For fun this week I designed an Office shirt for a contest NBC is having on their website! Mine is not the best by far but I thought it would be fun to submit one! If you are interested in looking at it here is the link! http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/photos/gallery#item=58414 Anyone can vote if you want to ! LOL or you could vote for someone elses! I love the Office and it is actually new tonight so I can't wait! Jared and I try to make Thrusday like a party night and I try to make fun finger foods to eat while we watch! We always went to a friends house on Thursdays and had a big get together, but since moving to Joplin we just do our own thing! It is fun to kind of have a family tradition even if Ethan doesn't understand or care about the Office!
Well for those of you that follow my blog have a good day!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Wow that picture is HUGE! I can't believe how big Ethan is getting...I tried to get a hold of Audrey but I don't think I have the right number. I haven't told her I am getting married yet! If you did, that is ok too :P

Rebecca said...

Wow, I hadn't been on your blog for a while... I LOVE the picture of you and Jared, you guys look like you belong in a wedding book or something... it actually took me a split second to realize it was you guys becuase it is so perfect looking~!!! - that is suposed to be a complement!)
I love all the pics of Ethan... I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!