January 12, 2009

6 months old!!
















This little guy is 6 months old today, and I just can't believe it! Everyday he is doing more and more things that just amaze me! I started sign language with him about a month ago and even though he can't sign to me he understands when I sign to him. I have a feeling that pretty soon he will be signing back! He can also scoot across the floor to get his toys, which will soon turn into a crawl!



Jared and I had a pretty exciting weekend! We put all of our Christmas decor up Saturday morning! Then I made a whole lot of food for a pre-fight party! We didn't actually go to the fight, but we watched Justice while Andrew, Rebecca, and Jason went to watch! Jared and I watched Heroes, which has to be one of our favorite shows now! Sunday Jared finished putting insulation in the addition area and then we went to the mall and I bought some more books for Ethan to read or chew on! I have started a new hobby, which I love! Scrapbooking for picture frames! I worked on that all Sunday morning and will probably do it today also!



No comments: