January 20, 2009

A NEW HOBBY!



Well, Monday was very busy for me around the house so I didn't post anything yesterday. Jared and I had a wonderful date on Saturday! We went out to eat and talked about old times! We have been together four years and man we have had some good times. We ended up spending the night with A and R Saturday because Jared was really tired! We had an awesome time playing The Office game. Man I love that show, it just doesn't get old!


In other news Jared and I were discussing new improvements to the house and we both decided it needs curb appeal! I guess I watch to much HGTV! (Property Virgins is our favorite.) I read that curb appeal could increase the value of your home 10 to 40%. Anyway I have been looking through a gardening magazine to see how I can improve the landscaping around our house! It doesn't have any so anything would be an improvement! I have never really done actual landscaping so this is all new to me, but I am bound and determined to do it right! I went out and bought a Better Homes and Garden Book that has everything you need to know about improving your lawn. I have a lot of reading to do, but I am super excited to get started!

Look at how much this little guy has changed!
The picture below was taken a few days ago!

No comments: