January 16, 2009

New Video!



Well Thursday night was awesome! Jared and I really enjoyed this weeks Office although it seemed to fly by! I stuffed my face with pizza rolls, PEPSI and chips! I love PEPSI! I also tried a new pastry recipe out, Spinach-cheese rolls. They turned out pretty good! I got to use some of my pampered chef stuff! I love pampered chef! Jared and I have big plans this weekend! I am so excited! We are going on our first real date since Ethan was born! Grandma Lynn is going to watch him for the first time! We might watch a movie, but there really isn't one that we want to see all that bad! Hopefully we have a good time and Ethan behaves while at Grandma's house! Ethan is really doing a lot of cute things so I am adding a couple of my favorites from this week! The picture of Ethan in the walker shows his new sneakers I just had to get him! They are so cute on!

Ethan is doing well sitting up, although he would rather be moving around! He loves to have his picture taken as you can tell from these pictures! I take the camera out and his smile comes right out! He has been such a blessing!
I am so excited to share with you a new video! I think that it is so cute ! I have added music to my site, hopefully you enjoy it! If you aren't into the classics little Nat King Cole you can just pause it! Have a great weekend!





2 comments:

Courtney G. said...

Wow I love your blog! Can you help me with mine? How did you add that picture?? I love all the pictures of Ethan!!! You are a very good photographer. The video is so cute. Ethan is one smart cookie! :)

Kelli said...

I can't believe he is old enough to do that!!! You shoud take me step by step to make your Spinach cheese rolls they look good!