October 27, 2008

LONG WEEKEND!
















Well this weekend has been another new learning experience in a long line of more to come! Ethan has started teething and is also going through a growth spurt, so it has been a challenge for me. On the bright side Ethan and I were able to spend time with familythis weekend, which was fun! We are remodeling our bathroom or maybe I should say Jared is! We now have our new shower in and a new toilet, along with a brand new floor! I am very blessed to have a husband so hardworking! We went to walmart and picked out towels and a shower curtain, which could have been a very stressful process, but Jared was able to laugh at the fact that I changed my mind so much! I couldn't decide between brown on the walls or blue! I finally decided to go with a blue on the walls with a brown shower curtain and brown towels! It should look really nice and it will be a lot better than what we had before!

1 comment:

Courtney G. said...

Wow, from what I can see it looks really nice!!!