October 17, 2008

A trip to school!


Thursday was a very exciting day for Ethan and I! We took a little trip to Lamar to visit some of my old friends at school! Everyone was very excited to get a chance to meet little Ethan! He slept the whole way then woke up right as we got there and managed to be in a good mood the whole time. The most exciting part of the trip for me was getting to see all of my students from last year! They all seemed really excited to get to see me again! I got some hugs and a lot of smiles which made me feel really good! I sure miss those kids! It was also great to get to see all of my friends, I have to admit I felt like an adult. I haven't really felt like I have had the opportunity to interact with anyone but Ethan and Jared lately and most of my day is spent talking to someone who can't talk so it was a great day!



1 comment:

Courtney G. said...

You should put more videos of Ethan up!! Longer ones!!! ;) I really like seeing him!