October 14, 2008

First Laugh


Today was an interesting new day! I was trying to find fun things to do with Ethan, which can sometimes be a struggle because he is only 3 months old! Anyway I was singing to him and he was getting bored so I started to tickle him! He started to giggle for the first time! He had a real laugh! He was so cute, and he laughed more than once! I am glad I have been given the opportunity to stay home and see all the little things happen for the first time! Another interesting thing that I found was a website that had a whole lot of songs for little kids! I found songs that I had forgotten about! For example the baby bumblebee song, such a cute song! Also a lot of bible story songs! I just can't wait until Ethan can sing the songs with me!
In other news Jared has been working his bottom off almost everynight on our addition! We also have a heating and cooling guy scheduled to install a unit in 2 weeks so that will be super exciting! Jared and Andrew will also me redoing our bathroom the weekend after next so Ethan and I will be staying with my parents for a while! Jared and I are so blessed to have a great family that is willing to help us with anything! Jared and I also tried a new church last Sunday! Calvery Church of Joplin, Jared really liked it and hopes to go back next weekend! I want to go back and check it out! There were some things I didn't quite understand so we will see! I just found it a little weird that all the children have there own church upstairs and are never in church with their parents. They also have a cry room for new parents, but I didn't want to be seperated from the crowd! Nor do I want my child up stairs the whole service! Anyway we will see next weekend how it works out!

2 comments:

MamaHine said...

This is a neat idea Hollie. I hope you are keeping track in a scrap book or something too.
Children are a blessing from the Lord, Truly!

And Ethan looks just like one of His angels!

Courtney G. said...

Cool blog Hollie!!! ;) I love it that I can stay in touch and know what's going on with you guys!