September 10, 2009

Ethan on the run!


Well it has been to long since my last post so I have a few new pictures for you to look at! The first picture is Ethan running around our bedroom before the carpet was put it. I know it is beautiful, but it was going to need more work than we wanted to mess with. This same floor is in the dining room so Jared does plan on leaving that there. Ethan ran around this room for like 15 mins. Don't know where he gets all that energy, but it sure is cute!




Finally, I have some pictures of Ethan and Ribbit his stuffed frog. He wanted to play with his tricycle in the house so I pushed it in. Then he grabbed his frog and started pushing him around! Don't know where he got the idea but it sure was cute! He also hugs ribbit and says ahhh the whole time!! So cute!!








No comments: