June 07, 2009

Ethan tubby time!

This week Ethan started taking his bath in the big tub. I can't believe he is getting so big! The whole time he was in the bath he completely ignored the toys and played with the faucet. I guess he was trying to figure out how it worked. Cute Cute!



I am serious mom no more pictures!

Ethan has been walking for about 2 weeks, but it has only been five or six daring steps. He is really getting the hang of it and now will walk anywhere holding his arms out in the frankenstein stance that every new walker does! I have to say it is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! Ethan is one month away from the big BIRTHDAY! This little guy has been such a blessing. At first Jared and I (mostly me) were a little scared. We didn't think that we were ready for a baby. We had only been married 6 months! That just goes to show that God has a wonderful plan for all of us!

Thanks for stopping by,
Hollie

(Don't forget to visit my card blog)

No comments: