April 14, 2009

Cards and Ethan


Sleeping after a long weekend for Easter!





One of Ethan's first teeth on the top!






Sitting on our coaster holder! We thought it looked like a stool!


Well this month is starting of with a bang! Jared and I tried another new church! The church was pretty small and had a lot of nice people, but we are still trying to decide if we are going to try it again.


In other news Ethan is 9 MONTHS! I can't believe it! It really seems like we just drove to the hospital yesterday and now he is crawling and standing! I just can't believe it! He also has two teeth and is currently teething so I think we should see a couple more pearly white in the next couple of days! I have noticed that he is also getting a lot taller! Although I am always getting comments from those nosey little old ladies saying he looks small for his age I think he is getting bigger! This past weekend was full! We went around to family and had great visits for Easter!






I have been really getting into my hobby of making cards and scrapbook pages! I have even started to sell my stuff on http://www.etsy.com/! I have my little widget on my blog page now, as you may have noticed! I have really been so busy I can't believe! Jared and I have continued to work on the lawn and I plan on uploading pictures of our flower bed when they start to bloom if it ever gets warm!







1 comment:

Sarah G. said...

Wow, he's 9 months already?! Congrats on opening your Etsy shop. It looks great! Have fun with it. :)